I was honoured to have the opportunity to redesign the logo for Indie Shaman.
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle. I have been a member for a few years now and have had work published on the cover and a featured article.
Indie Shaman provides a forum, courses, ethical certification and much more to any independent, wild shamanic soul.
A UK Subscription is £20 a year and comes with lots of benefits!
- 52 page, full colour, quality magazine (print or pdf depending on the subscription).
- 10% discount when you shop with Indie Shaman.
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman online courses.
- Free pdf Back issues of the Indie Shaman magazine (available for download via the forum in the community section. Back issues may be rotated).
- Access to the private, members only section of the forum where you can find support and advice, or simply chat with confidence with other members.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events Page with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (subject to available space).
- Ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner's List, Event's Page (website and magazine) and Links page.
The magazine is always really interesting and I have met some lovely people through the organisation. Please go and have a look at their website http://indieshaman.co.uk/index.html